Home » Politics » Overpopulation: The Common Thread In World Misery

From Haiti to Yemen, from the slums of Brazil to those of Calcutta, Gaza and the squalid villages of Afghanistan, all these places have one thing in common. Huge, unchecked birthrates, produce millions of poorly educated, ignorant, people with no futures. These hopeless hordes are easy prey as recruits for all kinds of religious fanatics, such as Al Qaeda, Hamas and Hezbollah, as well as violent drug cartels human smuggling gangs and other criminal organizations. 

Unsustainable Third World birth rates produce millions of children, doomed to horrific lives and early deaths.  How can an illiterate peasant or unemployed slum dweller hope to turn 6, 8 or 10 starving children into productive adults?

If various religious leaders REALLY cared about suffering millions, wouldn’t they condemn the breeding of condemned children?  This in fact, is the WORST form of child abuse. WE DO NOT CONDONE SUCH RERODUCTION OF CATS AND DOGS, WHY NO OUTCRY OVER THE CRUELTY COMMITED AGAINST HELPLESS HUMAN BEINGS! At best, these exploding populations totally cheapen human life.

Yemen: 

clip_image002

Haiti

clip_image004

BBC NEWS | Americas | Rape looms large over Haiti slums

Haitian slum where cakes made from mud are staple diet – World news, News – Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Most of the world’s problems from battles over water, land, deforestation as well as illegal immigration can be traced to over population: too many people competing for too few resources.

Right now, Egypt and Ethiopia are on the verge of war over the headwaters of the Nile River. Egypt, with 85 million people has only 4% arable land, the other 96 % is sandy desert. Ethiopia has an explosive population growth of 3.2% per year. In the last few decades it had has destroyed 90% of its forests, causing a drying of the climate, loss of soil, miserable dust storms and loss of wildlife habitat. 92 million humans now over burden that once lush nation. Without immediate population control, both nations face dreadful, violent futures, made even more horrific by the threat of savage warfare over an historic water resource (The Nile) that will soon be unable to sustain either.

Pakistan has 170 million people, 10% 0f whom are suffering from Hepatitis, and dozens of nuclear weapons. Its educational system has no hope of giving most of its children any hope of a secure or even tolerable future. That nation is also running out of water, suffering food shortages and is in water conflict with countries downstream.

In short, behind nearly every conflict, zone of hopeless poverty, as well as religious hostility, the demon of overpopulation threatens eruptions of devastating famine and vicious communal war. The UN and the world in general ignore this peril at the prospect of producing a bleak and dreadful future for the vast majority of humanity.

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply

*